Tuesday, February 23, 2021

The Bookworm's Guide to Flirting by Emma Hart (The Bookworm's Guide #3)

 


💜💜💜💜💜


Witty banter at it's best! The Bookworm's Guide to Flirting is chock full of laughter and romance. Please do NOT eat or drink while reading this story, as I can guarantee (from experience) it won't end well.


This was a delightful story of friends to lovers, and I especially enjoy when the male lead has the strong feelings first. *Swoon*


Dylan is the perfect gentleman and sets the bar high for non-book boyfriends around the world. His patience, kindness and being willing to just be friends, regardless of his own feelings, stole my heart.


This was the perfect ending for The Bookworm's Guide series, filled with witty banter, hilarious senior citizens, and romance that will sweep you off your feet.


The highlights for me were the cleverly created merchandise for the bookstore, and if it's a real thing, I'm ordering them asap! Here's an example of my favorite two:


"My books are hotter than this coffee."

"I take a different man to bed every night."


I can't wait for the new Introvert's Guide series, featuring characters we already know and love! Emma Hart has created a wonderful world that any reader can escape into, time and time again.


😄 Comedy

💋 Romance



SUMMARY:


What I thought I'd get on Valentine's Day: a card.

What I got on Valentine's Day: a blind date with my brand new roommate.


Let it be known that I, Saylor Green, am wholeheartedly against blind dating. I think it's superficial, unnecessary, and designed wholly to force people into relationships they aren't ready for. It's me. I'm people.

So when Dylan Parker takes the seat across from me, I'm ready to dismiss him at one glance.

The problem? He's hot and funny and sweet and the exact kind of guy I read about in the romance novels I sell like hotcakes in my bookstore.

He's also my new roommate.

Who likes to walk around in his sweatpants and peer over my shoulder and comment on all my online dating escapades.

When he offers to help me flirt my way to dating success, I'm all for it.

But what am I supposed to do when the only person I want to flirt with is...Dylan?


Now available at:


BookBub | GoodReads | Kindle | Kobo | Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment