Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Checkmate: This is Reckless by Kennedy Fox


**Warning - NOT for the faint of heart! If you hate cliffhangers, wait for the conclusion (I don't have that much patience.) This is technically the 3rd book in the series, but you can read this one as a stand-alone. I recommend reading the first two, so you'll be more involved with the characters and their history. I laughed SO hard at times, and my cheeks still hurt. The ending through me for a loop and I'm already counting down the days until the next book releases!

Courtney has been in love with her best friend Viola's brother, Drew for the longest time, but she's never acted on it since she had a boyfriend since High School. Now that she's a free woman, Drew has put her in the "friend corner". The chemistry is unreal between the two main characters, and I love how strong Courtney is. Drew is a sweetheart, who needs to take off the blinders when it comes to his ex-wanker, Mia. Don't get annoyed with him, it takes him a while to see the light, but I promise it's worth it!

I loved this book and highly recommend it, as well as the entire series! I couldn't put it down, but it was well worth the lack of sleep. The writing duo is amazing, and the fact that they dedicated the book to Benita (the owner of Book Beau) made me cry on the friggin dedication page. Her product is a life-changer if you're a book reader! Her customer service and attention to detail is unsurpassed. I'll post a link to her FB page below, go check it out, and go read about Drew and Courtney!

This is Reckless on Amazon
This is Reckless on GoodReads
Book Beau on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment