Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Intimate Intuition by Audrey Carlan (Lotus House #6)


💜💜💜💜💜

In this sixth installment of the Lotus House series, you learn more about Silas McKnight. The handsome owner of Knight & Day productions, who has built up a wall to protect him from enduring the kind of pain he's already had to suffer in life.

Dara Jackson is one of the instructors at Lotus House Yoga, while also running Sunflower Bakery next door. After a one-night stand, where the morning after goes horribly wrong, Dara wants to just forget it ever happened and move on with her life.

Fortunately, Fate has other plans...

As in typical Audrey Carlan fashion, this book will take you on an emotional roller coaster ride, that you won't soon forget. I literally couldn't stop reading this book, so I had to resort to having my Kindle read to me (in it's horrible monotone voice), while I was at work and during my commute.

Be prepared to laugh, cry, yell and hug those close to you. I LOVED Intimate Intuition and it's probably my favorite one in the series so far - which I feel like I always say, but they just get better (impossible, I know).

The characters have amazing chemistry, and I love how the story still weaves former characters back into their lives, so it's like you're always surrounded by friends. Dara is incredibly strong, loving and doesn't take any crap from anyone. The story of loss is handled beautifully, even if I did shed more than a few tears over it. A wonderful story in a truly spectacular series!

🔥 Steamy Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment