Saturday, July 24, 2021

The Rookie by Kendall Ryan (Looking to Score #3)

 


⭐⭐⭐⭐🌠


Kendall Ryan steals my heart again! 4.5 stars - I'm always a sucker for a good sports romance, but this one mostly takes place outside of the sports world, and I loved every moment of it.


Logan Tate is spiraling out of control after the sudden loss of his father. It's causing him to act out during game play and when he's forced to take some time away and get some help, he's left having to face the one thing he's been running from...his family.


Summer is trying to establish herself as a sports therapist, so if that means pursuing Logan to his family home in order to convince him to give her a chance, she doesn't let anything stop her.


I loved watching Logan's entire family embrace Summer as one of their own. The family dynamic, especially between the siblings, will warm your heart and have you laughing through tears.


A great story of personal growth, overcoming loss, and discovering what truly makes you happy in life. I'm definitely going back and starting this series from the beginning, but don't miss out on this one!


 💧 Drama

💋 Romance

🏒 Sports



SUMMARY:


He has everything a man could want. A lucrative hockey contract. Adoring fans. A family who loves him.


But he's about to throw it all away. Logan Tate's name is dominating the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Instead of goals and assists, the talented young defenseman has been racking up fights and suspensions.


I work with athletes who are struggling, but Logan's different. He's not just going to blow his season, but his entire career. And now he can't return to the ice until he deals with his issues, but the stubborn man won't let anyone get close enough to help.


Which is why I packed up and followed him to his family's property in the remote mountains of Colorado. He can't avoid me here.


The only problem?

I can't avoid him either. He's chopping wood and building fires, rescuing my car from snowy ditches, and inviting me to Sunday dinners with his loud extended family. He's a whole lot of man, but beneath all those hard edges is an unexpected tenderness.


Tempted or not, I have to stay out of his bed and get him back to the ice...no matter how difficult that might be.


Now available at:


BookBub | GoodReads | Kindle | Kobo | Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment