Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Southern Secrets by Natasha Madison (Southern #7)

 


⭐⭐⭐⭐


Everyone deserves to be loved! Southern Secrets is a story of overcoming your past, while learning to rely on others and open your heart.


Amelia has been hurt by an ex and refuses to open her heart to pain again, but the chemistry between her and a certain new ranch hand is enough to make them combust.


Asher knows what it's like to grow up with nothing, so when a fire causes everything he owns to go up in flames, he's forced to rely on the generosity of others.


This was a bit slow-paced, but worth the wait while the story unfolds. I loved the element of suspense behind the scenes and the fiercely protective family members. Another wonderful addition to the Southern series and I can't wait for more!


 ðŸ’§ Drama

💋 Romance



SUMMARY:


Amelia

Never make the same mistake twice is my motto. After being left in the dust of an old pickup truck, I promised that I would take care of myself and never trust another man with a sexy smirk and cowboy boots.


Then he showed up, and he's everywhere I turn. He's at the barn, he's at the bar, and now, he's my roommate. He makes me want things I shouldn't.


Asher

I grew up in foster care, and on my eighteenth birthday, I was set free. I spent years coasting from town to town. Staying wasn't a part of my plan and neither was love, especially with someone off limits.


This was all supposed to be temporary. I'm just hoping my secret doesn't destroy the only family I've ever known.


Buried secrets are never buried for long.


Now available at:


BookBub | GoodReads | Kindle | Kobo | Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment