Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Innocent Princess by Lauren Helms (Modern Princess Collection #2)



👑👑👑👑

A journey of self-discovery and romance! Innocent Princess introduces us to a sheltered girl whose life is turned upside down, causing her to re-evaluate everything she thought she knew.

Zella finds out by mistake that she's actually adopted and is determined to find out where she comes from. Being sheltered her whole life has caused her to miss out on so much, but when a handsome stranger enters her world, she'll never be the same.

Ryker isn't your typical hero, but he isn't necessarily the bad guy either, just a man trying to make the best of what life has offered him.

This was a charming romance about first love and finding out what you truly want in life. I adored Zella and all her innocence, but Ryker is what really stole my heart. The perfect pairing and a happily ever after, I couldn't ask for more!
💋 Romance




SUMMARY:

Zella
This year is all about discovering who I really am. A road trip to a place seven hundred miles away, might not seem like much, but to me it means freedom. I set out looking for adventure, I never expected Ryker would help me find it.

Ryker
I'm no prince charming, but I may just be her knight in shining armor. First, captivated by her ridiculously long blonde hair, I soon find out there is so much more to Zella than her hypnotizing locks. Turns out those hacking skills I've been practicing are about to come in handy.

A straight-laced princess meets a bad boy is this modern fairy-tale retelling full of first love, music, and just a little illegal hacking.


Now available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment