Thursday, May 21, 2020

Imperfect Princess by Sonya Jesus (Modern Princess Collection #1)


👑👑👑👑

A heart-breaking second chance romance! Imperfect Princess is a beautiful tale of overcoming abuse, to fight for what you want in life.

Thorn absolutely broke my heart with everything that poor girl has been through. She's lost the one person that mattered the most to her and has suffered both physical and emotional abuse by the person she should be able to trust.

Kai has never forgotten her and is determined to be with Thorn no matter the cost, after believing she had died he's not risking losing her again.

This was an emotional roller coaster ride that will throw a few twists and turns in to keep you on your toes. A wonderful start to the Modern Princess Collection and I can't wait for more!

 ðŸ’§ Drama
💋 Romance


SUMMARY:

It started with fire.

Not the kind that burns inside you and melts your heart into a mess of happy feelings. A real one. One that rips through wood and disintegrates brick and bone, leaving ashes and orphans in its wake.

Death would have saved me from a rocky family life. There would be no cigarette burns on the soles of my feet, no vicious words engraved in my mind, and no Kai Madison. The friend who saw past the scars and offered me pennies for my secrets. The guy who stole my heart with a single kiss in the middle of a rose garden on a snowy winter day.

Nothing would have been easier to leave behind -- to vanish from -- but for the past four years, I've been isolated from the world, living in a hospital room and helping the Feds build a case against my foster-dad. Now I'm free and willing to risk my life to see him again.

There's only one problem. I'm no longer imperfect. I have the same heart, but a different face.

Now available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment