Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Number Neighbors by Emma Hart



❤❤❤❤❤

Number Neighbors is a guaranteed good time! My favorite thing about any Emma Hart book is I know I'll laugh out loud and probably snort embarrassingly loud at some point. Her characters always have the best quirks and a serious lack of filter.

I'd make an appointment with Isaac Cooper any time, and I'm currently pet-free. He's the perfect gentleman unless provoked (in the best way.)

Hannah has enough on her plate between a stray kitten and an opinionated Grandmother, the last thing she needs is a complicated love life.

The texts between these two will have steam rising from your pages. Grandma Jen is quite the spunky lady, between her explicit book club and her sassy attitude, she'll keep you in stitches.

It's hard to pick a favorite Emma Hart book, but I have to say this one ranks right at the top for me, especially as a cat lover. Lots of comedy, romance and no drama - the perfect mix to give you a great escape from reality.

😂 Comedy
 ðŸ”¥ Steamy Romance
 

Summary:

BAD IDEA #241: Sending a dirty text to your number neighbor.

In my defense, my friends did it too, and their neighbors took it as the joke it was.

Mine didn't.

He responded with a dirty text of his own. Next thing I know, I have a standing texting date every night at ten-thirty.

Until I have to miss it because the stray kitten who adopted me one week ago is sick. The only person I know who can help me at this time of night is my British next-door neighbor and local vet, Isaac Cooper.

I'll keep him overnight, he says. Here's my number to call me in the morning, he says.

The problem?

I know that number.

Because I've been texting it every night for the last four days...


Now available at:

BookBub | GoodReads | Kindle | Kobo | Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment