Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Pushing You Away by Kennedy Fox (Ex-Con Duet series #3)

 


💜💜💜💜💜


Another epic duet from Kennedy Fox! Pushing You Away was over way too soon for me, but that could also be due to the fact that I've been anxious for Noah's story ever since reading Tyler & Gemma's duet.


Every time I go into book 1 of a KF duet, I know I'm in for a roller coaster ride, and this one was no different. With plenty of character building and trying to correct past wrongs, you'll fall in love with the Katie and Noah along the way.


I'm still questioning how everything ties in, cuz I'm a nut like that, and try to figure the villain out. I'm just proud that I called the crazy right away in one instance, but extremely nervous how everything is going to pan out in the next book.


Definitely counting down the days until Holding You Close releases, and I'm sure #@$% will hit the fan then! Don't miss this heart-stopping, romantic series that will leave your head spinning.


**While this duet can be read as a standalone, the previous duets are not required, but it's more enjoyable if you've read Gemma & Tyler's story in books #1 & 2.


 ðŸ’§ Drama

💋 Romance



SUMMARY:


I've been in love with my best friend Katie Walker for as long as I can remember. We may have shared our deepest, darkest secrets but that one I've kept to myself. Before I got the courage to confess my true feelings, my cousin Gabe moved to town and swept Katie off her feet.


I should've admitted how I felt but I couldn't -- especially once they got married.


When I caught Gabe cheating on his pregnant wife, I snapped. A deadly fight erupted and before I could comprehend what happened, I was charged with his murder and sent to prison.


The day I'm released, I go straight to Katie's house. But after pushing her away for a decade while I was behind bars -- she slams the door in my face -- wanting nothing to do with me.


While she's determined to pretend I don't exist, this time I'm not going anywhere.


PUSHING YOU AWAY is a slow burn, angsty friends to lovers romance with lots of small-town, Southern drama. It's book 1 in the Noah & Katie duet and must be read in order.


Now available at:


BookBub | GoodReads | Kindle | Kobo | Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment