Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A Royal Mistake by Piper Rayne (The Rooftop Crew #2)



👑👑👑👑👑

A Royal Mistake wins the crown in my book! I'm a fairy tale lover, but mix in some steamy times, romance, comedy and secrets...I'm a goner. 

I've loved all of Piper Rayne's books, but after reading the first one in the Rooftop Crew series My Bestie's Ex, I was not a fan of Sierra, so I was afraid I wouldn't be able to relate at all to her character...but I was SO wrong.

The best part about these books is while you can technically read them as a stand alone, you'll enjoy the interactions and appearances from characters you've come to know and love.

I had a hard time putting this one down, because I couldn't see how the story could possibly work out. I even found myself thinking about it on my commute, counting down the minutes until I could dive back into the story.


This story isn't all fun times and romance, there were moments that will pull at your heart strings and make you love certain characters even more. I love Sierra and Adrian, and can't wait to see who's story is told next in the series!

😄 Comedy
 ðŸ’§ Drama
💋 Romance



Summary:

He's not your average Joe from the corner bar.
He's the heir to the crown.

I should know, I've followed him for years.
Not in a stalkerish way. Magazines and online gossip blogs are fair game when you're royalty. But I do know every detail about him, down to the brand of boxer briefs he wears.

All my studying of the man who plays a starring role in my dreams pays off when I win a dinner with him. As if that wasn't enough, he barters a deal with me that has him moving into my spare guest room.

I forgot that fairy tales don't exist though because just as I'm about to get everything I want, including the prince, I find out there's someone in Prince Adrian Marx's life I don't know -- his fiancee.


Now available at:

BookBub | GoodReads | Kindle | Kobo | Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment