Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Weekend Wife by Erin McCarthy



💛💛💛💛💛

Weekend Wife is the role of a lifetime! This was a fun, romantic comedy that I'd love to read again in the near future. My first read by Erin McCarthy and I'm now hooked!

Grant and Leah had amazing chemistry from the start, so I love that their fake relationship grew from a friendship they had already established.

Leah is an actress currently waiting tables, fighting her attraction for the handsome man she can't get a read on, who comes in to the diner every week.

Grant thought he could get over his fascination with Leah if he saw her once a week. When things spin out of control, his family gives him an ultimatum that sets certain events in motion.

Filled with witty banter, steamy scenes, and amazing characters. I read this all in one sitting (had my Kindle read it out loud to me at work), and I laughed so much at the most inappropriate times, lol. Weekend Wife is the perfect weekend read to get you ready for Valentine's Day.

😂 Comedy
💋 Romance




Summary:

Billionaire businessman in need of a fake fiancee...

It should be the easiest job ever for an out-of-work actress, right?

All I have to do is pose as Grant Caldwell (the Third)'s fiancee for a fancy-pants weekend in the Hamptons. Easy. Wear designer clothing and sip champagne? Don't mind if I do. Flirting with Grant? It's so delicious I should be paying him.

Nothing can go wrong as long as I can keep my hands off of him.

But that's the hard part. And I do mean hard.

Because Grant is sexy.
And bossy.
And surprisingly sweet, a real rarity in his pretentious family.

Oops. I'm not as good at faking it as I thought. Or maybe they call this method acting. Because it's getting harder to figure out where my character ends and I begin...

It just might be the role of a lifetime.


Now available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment