Thursday, February 6, 2020

Doughn't Let Me Go by Teagan Hunter (Slice #3)


🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

Doughn't Let Me Go is the perfect blend of romance and laughter! I have never craved pizza more than while I was reading this story, and it was worth the wait.

Dory has received the short end of the stick when it comes to stability in her life, but she's desperate for a change that will enable her to pursue her dreams.

Porter and his daughter need a change of scenery, and a fresh start is the perfect way to to that. What he doesn't expect is his one-night stand to be the perfect candidate for his daughter's nanny.

Kyrie is a definite scene-stealer and will run away with your heart. I love the interactions she has with every character, and the bond she establishes with Dory will make you tear up.

This can easily be read as a stand alone, but is more enjoyable if you read it as a series. A feel good romance, that will have you smiling while wanting to shake some sense into the main characters, lol. I love this series!

😂 Comedy
 💧 Drama
💋 Romance


Summary:

It was just supposed to be one night.

No kissing. No feelings. A wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am tangle in the sheets and we go on our ways.

Only it's a small town, and I was bound to run into the irresistible Porter Jones again.

I just didn't expect it to be at my job interview...which he's conducting.

Now the live-in nanny to his adorable seven-year-old daughter, I'm doing my best to avoid falling for his charms.

Except it's much harder than either of us anticipated.

What's a few romps between friends?
No kissing. No feelings. Just fun.

Sounds simple, right?
Right...

Now available at:


No comments:

Post a Comment