Monday, January 20, 2020

Crossing the Line by Kendall Ryan (Hot Jocks #4)


🏒🏒🏒🏒🏒

Crossing the Line is a friends to lovers dream! Making the best of a tough situation has never been so hot, especially when doing a favor for a friend, turns into so much more...

I loved that this had the typical characters in a role reversal, where the guy wanted more from a fling, but the girl is focused on her career and doesn't have time for anything serious.

Bailey and Asher will have you laughing til you swoon. Let alone the rest of Asher's lovable family, since they're entertaining enough just on their own! Such a great addition to the Hot Jocks series - a charming, quick and steamy read!

🏒 Sports Romance


Summary:

Recovering from a pulled groin muscle isn't exactly how I planned to spend my much-needed summer vacation.

But I'll admit, being nursed back to health by my gorgeous friend Bailey, who's just graduated from medical school, doesn't exactly  sound like a hardship.

We spend a week together at my family's beach house, a week of swimming and barbecues, a week of entertaining my little cousins and sleeping right across the hall from each other. A week of watching Bailey grow closer with my mom and sisters, and my wacky but lovable grandma. A week of enjoying Bailey tending to me -- which is saying something, because it involves a lot of shoving ice packs into my underwear and taping up sore muscles.

She's funny and kind, and after being myself for the first time in a long time, I find my walls come tumbling down. But when Bailey says she's not looking for a relationship, I'm bound and determined to be more than just the fun hookup who sprained his groin a second time -- this time with her.

Now available at:

BookBub | GoodReads | Kindle | Kobo | Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment