Sunday, January 19, 2020

The Fake by Rebecca Jenshak (Smart Jocks #4)



🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

The Fake will have you cheering for the home team! This story is about overcoming obstacles, especially those that are out of your control.

Chloe is trying to make the best of things at a new school, and escape the drama following her from the previous one. Her strength and desire to prove her worth is inspiring.

Nathan Payne has his own troubling past that he's trying to escape, and when he starts to fall for the new girl at school, he thinks his life is beginning to turn around.

When his past comes back to haunt him and jeopardizes the one good thing in his life, will he be ready to face his demons and the aftermath of it all?

If you don't have a current book boyfriend, be prepared for Nate to steal your heart away. This was my favorite book so far in the Smart Jocks series and I highly recommend the audio version as well!

😄 Comedy
 💧 Drama
🏀 Sports Romance


Summary:

I've made a lot of dumb mistakes but none dumber than losing her.

Senior year. I should be partying and living it up with my friends before graduation, but one more mistake and I'm off the team.

Enter Chloe. She comes into my life at a low point, but she becomes the bright spot I reach for every day. She's the kind of girl who makes a guy want to be a better man. And for a while, I even start to believe I've changed enough to deserve her.

I've got my eye on the future, and I'm letting my past stay where it belongs. But the thing about the past...it always comes back to bite you when you least expect it.


Now available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment