Thursday, October 24, 2019

Code of Conduct by April White (Cipher Security #1)


❤❤❤❤❤

I'd give Code of Conduct six stars if I could! I couldn't put this book down, even going to the lengths of sitting in my car after I got home from work, just to finish the scene I was reading.

I was hooked from the first chapter, and fell in love with Shane's character with every page. I admire her strength, her humor and her wit. The air of mystery around her past will keep you guessing throughout the story.

Gabriel is amazing, and while his no-nonsense belief can be a bit intimidating, he's genuine and honest - two traits that are hard to come by anymore.

Every interaction between Shane and Gabriel leaves you with a smile. They're two of the most enjoyable characters I've read. I can't recommend this book enough!

With the perfect combination of romance, humor and suspense - this book is a must-read, and I'll definitely be adding it to my bookshelf. I'm loving this series so far and am overwhelmed with my need for more!!

🔎 Mystery
💋 Romance

Summary:
There are three things you need to know about Shane P.I.
1) P.I. is not her last name, it's her job title
2) Her specialty is catching cheaters
3) She's a superhuman - kind of.

Gabriel is a security expert for Cipher Security, and a former UN Peacekeeper with a fierce protective streak that finds its focus on the beautiful P.I.

Their attraction is like an elephant in a room full of breakable things, and figuring out how to trust each other with their hearts, and maybe their lives, is the most fragile thing of all.

Now available at: 
BookBub | GoodReads | Kindle | Kobo | Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment