Monday, July 12, 2021

A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson

 


❤❤❤❤❤


One of the best thrillers I've read! I devoured this book in one day and couldn't put it down. The writing makes you feel like you're right there along with Pippa as she investigates a 5 year old murder for a class project.


The only issue I had with it was the verbal variations as it was clearly written with British terms, but I've gotten used to most of the differences from previous books.


This was a roller coaster ride that I never wanted to end, with plot twists you won't see coming, which is a rarity for me anymore, so I was pleasantly surprised. I immediately bought the books in hardback so my co-worker could borrow them, mainly so I'd have someone else to discuss my theories with!


🙈 Mystery

💀 Thriller



SUMMARY:


The case is closed. Five years ago, schoolgirl Andie Bell was murdered by Sal Singh. The police know he did it. Everyone in town knows he did it.


But having grown up in the same small town was consumed by the murder, Pippa Fitz-Amobi isn't so sure. When she chooses the case as the topic for her final year project, she starts to uncover secrets that someone in town desperately wants to stay hidden. And if the real killer is still out there, how far will they go to keep Pip from the truth?


Now available:


BookBub | GoodReads | Kindle | Kobo | Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment