Thursday, April 16, 2020

A Slice of Love by Teagan Hunter (Slice #4)


🍕🍕🍕🍕

A Slice of Love is comfort food for your soul! A charming second chance romance that will have you craving that perfect pizza while reading Jonas and Frankie's story.

Jonas is the boy everyone adored, heading for a career in football, he neglects to pursue the one thing in his life that makes him happy, his crush on Frank.

Frankie (Frank) gave her heart to Jonas once and she's determined not to let him back in, only to have it broken once more. As he rehabs his sports injury, old feelings spark back to life for her, but can they really rekindle what they once had?

A quick read that will leave you smiling and thinking of that special someone you used to exchange secret notes with. Filled with laughter and witty banter, I highly enjoyed this low drama romance.

😄 Comedy
💋 Romance

SUMMARY:

Jonas Schwartz isn't just good at playing football. He's also good at playing hearts, and four years ago, he played mine like it was the easiest game of his life.

Brokenhearted, I ran off to art school, swearing to forget about my one-off secret weekend with the star quarterback.

I'd heard whispers about his injury, but I never expected Jonas to return to our hometown to rehab his knee, and I certainly never thought he'd show up on the other side of my door with a pizza in hand.

He looks good. Better than before.

Whatever -- I'm over him. I've completely moved on.

I just wish my heart would get the memo...

Now available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment