Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Kiss Me Again by Emma Hart (Kiss Me #3)



💋💋💋💋💋

Kiss Me Again will have you laughing til you cry! The best part of the Kiss Me series, is the immense lack of verbal filters that the characters possess, making for a hilarious story every time.

Ava is caught between following what her heart wants, and respecting her brothers friendship with Ethan. Bantering with him has always been the easy way to avoid her feelings, but living in the same apartment means all bets are off.

The war that starts between the two of them will have you reading fast so you can find out the next clever prank they pulled on one another.

This laugh out loud romantic comedy is sure to put a smile on your face and skip in your step. A wonderful addition to the series - it can be read as a stand alone, but it's more enjoyable if you've read the previous books.

😂 Comedy
💋 Romance

Summary:
Wanted: ROOMMATE. Must be tidy, polite, and absolutely not my brother's hot as sin best friend.

I have no idea why I said yes.
Maybe I'd had one too many wines. Maybe I'd done it accidentally. Maybe I'd been sleep-texting.

One thing I know for sure is this: I absolutely do not want Ethan Hawkins in my apartment, up in my business, taking over my space.
Yet he's here. Moving his stuff into my spare bedroom. Sending a wave of panty-melting, musky man-scent my way every time he walks past me.

Here's the thing.
We don't get along--at all. We never have, and I don't think we're going to start now that we're under one roof.

There's also that little issue where I'm kinda, sorta, totally in love with him...

Uh-oh.

Now available at: 
BookBub | GoodReads | Kindle | Kobo | Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment