Wednesday, July 17, 2024

The Best of All by Karla Sorensen (The Best Men #2)

 


🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆

I don't have the words to express how much I loved this book!

Watching Liam and Zoe navigate raising their best friends child will pull at your heart strings. Every moment Mira is on page, I couldn't help the smile on my face.

My favorite part is hearing Liam call her "Duck", and all the shenanigans they get up to revolving around that animal.

This is definitely one audio that I'll be listening to again in the future and it has the slowest burn, but it was so worth the wait knowing that he fell first.

** Enemies to Lovers
** Forced Proximity
** Grumpy x Sunshine
** He Falls First
** Slow Burn

The audio is available for free in Kindle Unlimited, so I highly recommend going that route if possible. Shane East brings Liam to life with his accent and I was drawn into the story immediately.

Now available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment