Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Southern Heat by Natasha Madison (Southern #6)

 


💜💜💜💜


Have tissues & chocolate for this one! Southern Heat is a heart-stopping whirlwind that will grab your heart in a vice and not let go until the very end.


The amount of torment and emotional abuse that Willow has suffered in her life would be enough to destroy even the strong person, and yet she still takes one day at a time.


Watching her struggle to recover, but always having her black bag ready to go in case she has to run at the last minute, is guaranteed to break your heart.


Quinn is protectively enamored with Willow after he rescues her, and is by her side non-stop. His insta-love is endearing, especially the more his family becomes involved. The only battle he faces is trying to convince her that she can depend on people, him in particular.


A beautifully tragic story of finding trust and happiness after losing everything, even if things don't work out the way you thought they would. My heart still aches just thinking about this story, but I've loved every second of the journey.


 ðŸ’§ Drama

💋 Romance



SUMMARY:


Willow

After being left for dead, I was given a fresh start by my knight in shining armor.

My protector.

I never had a family before they took me in.

But I don't know how to stay or trust.

I always had a bag packed and ready just in case I needed to escape again.

Like they say, old habits die hard.

Being in the shadows is lonely, but lonely is safe.


Quinn

I was the quiet one, the one who stood in the back and watched things unfold. The cowboy who only cared about his horses instead of the glory.

Until I found her fighting for her life. Something inside me shifted, and I couldn't stop it.

I couldn't stop protecting her.

I fell in love with her with one look because she was my soul mate.

Even though I knew I couldn't make her stay.


Now available at:


BookBub | GoodReads | Kindle | Kobo | Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment