Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Always Mine by Kennedy Fox (Roommate Duet #5)



❤❤❤❤❤

Always Mine is the perfect slow burn! If you've ever read ANY of the duets by Kennedy Fox, then you know full well what you're in for, and you'd gladly do it again. If this is your first time, buckle up and hang on for the ride of your life.

Maddie and Liam's story is the one I've been waiting for since the beginning of the series, and I loved every moment. Being able to see their backstory and how they've gotten gotten to where they are in the story, makes the ride so much more enjoyable.

The witty banter between the main characters is off the charts, as well as the perfect mix of danger with Liam's job and undeniable chemistry that makes it a story you won't be able to put down.

No matter how prepared I think I am to start a new duet, and ready for whatever Kennedy Fox dishes out, the have the perfect way of drawing you in until your begging for the next book. I absolutely loved this story and can't wait to see what happens next in Always Yours!


 ðŸ’§ Drama
💋 Romance


Summary:

College parties, beer, and one-night stands - that was my life.

Now, I hunt down criminals, ethically or not, but if no one's asking, then I'm not telling. Drinking and women are still included, though I can't seem to forget the girl who almost gave me her virginity. She would've until I realized she was too young, and I wasn't looking to get thrown into jail.

In a twist of fate, we're reunited, except she's no longer underage but still equally off-limits. After ignoring her relentless advances, she starts to wear me down. I only have so much willpower when she's around, running her smart mouth and showing off her impeccable dance moves.

Just when my restraint starts to crumble, my poor choices finally catch up with me, putting us both in danger.

There's no easy way to explain why I betrayed her, but I'll do whatever it takes to keep her safe - even if it means breaking her heart.


Now available at:

BookBub | GoodReads | Kindle | Kobo | Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment