Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Protecting Dakota by Susan Stoker (SEAL of Protection #9; Sleeper SEALs #1)



The beginning of a new series of Sleeper SEALs, comprised of retired Navy SEALS. Slade Cutsinger's first assignment is to find a missing witness to the LAX bombing, and the only person who can identify the terrorist responsible for the horrendous act. Dakota James is on the run from the man who's become obsessed with making her his wife, after he starts to terrorize her.

Together they must fight to survive, while trying to get back home where they have more support. Slade and Dakota have an instant connection, but staying alive is the most important goal. When trouble finds them, Slade calls for the help of his SEAL brothers.

This story had twists I didn't see coming, and I couldn't put the book down once I started. I loved seeing characters from previous books come into play. This was a definite page-turner, and it even had moments where I was ready to throw the book if it got too intense. I loved it and can't wait for more in the new series!

Protecting Dakota on Amazon
Protecting Dakota on GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment